Thursday, May 10, 2018

Ecuador pictures


This was a surprise greeting for us when we got off of the plane. Todd had told us they couldn’t greet us at the airport. 

It was so wonderful to see them and have them so happy to see us. 

First evening there we ate at a little restaurant and watched school kids walking by out the window. There was a birthday party going on in the restaurant so that was fun. Lots of Spanish language going on and we didn’t understand anything but the happy squeals. Rich and Todd had a special drink but I can’t even remember if I had one. Good picture of father and son. 







Sunscreen for this little one. 

Sisters. Ave and shaylee are almost always found together. This is Peru. 

Rylan is holding me up I think. I wore this silly hat the whole time I think. 

Always sand to play in. Sweet toothless smile. 




The mall near their apartment. Some kind of tuna soup they loved. I did like that blouse but it was in the suitcases that got stolen from the van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment